Missing Tickers? Here's What You Can Do!

Hey everyone,

I recently noticed that some tickers are missing from the EODHD database. I reached out to support and they explained that they can add missing tickers based on user requests.

If you ever come across a ticker that isn’t available, you can simply write to support@eodhistoricaldata.com or message them via chat, and they’ll add it for you. It’s super helpful for anyone looking for specific data!

Just thought I’d share this info in case anyone else runs into the same situation. Cheers!

Thanks for the heads-up! I was wondering why I couldn’t find a few tickers myself. Good to know they can add them on request!

I’ve had a similar issue with a few smaller companies. Glad to see there’s an easy solution. Support has been quick in the past, so I’ll definitely reach out!

That’s awesome! I was looking for a few international stocks and thought they weren’t covered. I’ll try contacting support and see if they can add them for me.

Hi everyone! Thank you for bringing this up. As mentioned, if any tickers are missing, please don’t hesitate to contact us, and we’ll do our best to add them as quickly as possible. We appreciate your feedback and are constantly working to improve our database!