Earning Dates - Multiple Questions

Hey,
I’m currently trying to find out why there are so often differences in terms of earnings dates. These dates don’t seem to me to be updated regularly, but maybe I don’t quite understand the logic - in which case sorry :slight_smile:

Example:
eodhistoricaldata.com/api/calendar/earnings?fmt=json&to=2024-07-01&api_token=MYTOKEN

I get the information about the upcoming earnings.
Example NVDA:
According to Nasdaq, the earnings should be announced on May 22.

However, I see the following entries via the call above:

1. 31",“before_after_market”:“BeforeMarket”,“currency”:“GBP”,“actual”:null,“estimate”:null,“difference”:null,“percent”:null},{“code”:“NVDA.MI”,“report_date”:“2024-05-22”,“date” 31",“before_after_market”:“AfterMarket”,“currency”:“USD”,“actual”:null,“estimate”:null,“difference”:null,“percent”:null},{“code”:“1NVDA.MI”,“report_date”:“2024-05-22” 30",“before_after_market”:“AfterMarket”,“currency”:“USD”,“actual”:null,“estimate”:null,“difference”:null,“percent”:null},{“code”:“NVDA.US”,“report_date”:“2024-06-26” 30",“before_after_market”:“AfterMarket”,“currency”:“USD”,“actual”:null,“estimate”:null,“difference”:null,“percent”:null},{“code”:“NVDA.MX”,“report_date”:“2024-06-26”, 31",“before_after_market”:null,“currency”:“CAD”,“actual”:0,“estimate”:-0.0333,“difference”:0.0333,“percent”:100},{“code”:“1NVDA.MI”,“report_date”:“2024-06-26” 31",“before_after_market”:“BeforeMarket”,“currency”:“EUR”,“actual”:null,“estimate”:null,“difference”:null,“percent”:null},{“code”:“NVDA.NEO”,“report_date”:“2024-06-26”

As you can see, May 22 is mentioned but also June 26. These dates do not fit together. And NVDA is not the only case that contains such unclear information. Please help with this

Hello. NVDA.US future earnings date has been fixed. We’re working on this case.

Thank you,
would you please bookmark this topic and update me when the earnings topic is fixed? This has been an issue for quite some time. Thank you :slight_smile: